We are growing
Work With Us
Work with the most innovative companies.
Perks & Benefits
The wellbeing of our employees is paramount to our success. Working with us gives you and your partner free private healthcare.
We give all of our employees a free breakfast and lunch every day. You even get to choose what you’d like on our weekly shopping list.
You’ll get a choice of the all Elite Fibre packages to take at your home address at no cost.
Discounts at 1000's of shops
Get exclusive discounts in 1000’s of high street shops and eateries. Including a free Caffe Nero beverage a month.
Emily KempService Desk Team Leader
A lot of what I enjoy about working for Elite is the things that we do and the relationships we’ve all built together over time, we're all like one big unit working towards the same vision.
Jessica CooperProvisioning Team Leader
Working at Elite is like being surrounded by your family who are all clear-set on their vision of bringing the best service, products, and value to our customers.
IT Service Desk Agent
Elite is a leading high-quality IT channel-focused Internet Service Provider with a large national Dark Fibre network. We give our clients access to one of the most diverse and resilient networks in the UK and provide; Ethernet Connectivity, Broadband, specialist Cloud Solutions and Data Centre Colocation.
We are driven by employees that want to learn, build a career path and achieve.
The business is continuously growing and they are looking for an individual to join their dedicated customer support function. You will be their customer’s first point of contact providing 1st class customer service in a friendly and efficient manner. They will be relying on you to listen to customers and use your expertise and enthusiasm to answer their questions about their services to resolve any issues they may be experiencing. The company needs someone who is outgoing and detail orientated, who can learn quickly and manage multiple priorities. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop a wide variety of skills in the Tech industry and explore your potential.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service and positive support experience
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through their ticketing system
- Meet/exceed customer service KPI’s
- Ensure that internal and external processes and procedures are followed to guarantee a consistent and quality of service
- Investigate and report customer issues and escalate accordingly
- General administration duties and other ad-hoc duties as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for providing five-star rated customer service
- Must be a highly-motivated self-starter
- Solid troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and can deliver high-quality work
- An aptitude and willingness to learn new technical disciplines
- An interest in Networking and Server Administration would be an advantage
We will offer the successful candidate:
- Breakfast and lunch every day
- Opportunities for training and development
- Free healthcare
- Free home broadband
- Discounts in 1000’s of high-street shops and eateries
- Team building days/nights such as go-karting trips, laser quest, nights out, and event days