A fibre leased line from Elite gives customers security, reliability, scalability and high uncontended guaranteed bandwidth. We achieve this by leveraging our next generation diverse and resilient national ethernet network, by doing so we have the ability to deliver an ultra-low latency and highly cost effective Ethernet solutions to all business across the UK.
Our fibre leased lines are the perfect for offering customers a highly reliable and stable business grade internet connection, with the added ability to choose between our multiple enterprise router configurations and bandwidths from 10Mbps all the way up to 10Gbps. In turn, this will allow you to achieve your business goals and increase staff productivity. Additionally, we have the ability, mid-contract, to give you a “re-grade”. This means you aren’t confined to the same bandwidth for the contract term.
At Elite, we pride ourselves on offering our customers an ‘End to End’ solution. This means, in the unlikely event that a fault occurs, we will be able to pinpoint the exact cause. Our SIP Trunk’s and Hosted Voice work seamlessly with our Ethernet Fibre and are provisioned perfectly to meet your deadline.
Features and benefits of a Fibre Leased Line
- Scalable speeds from 10Mbps to 10Gbps: Ideal for growing businesses, scale up as your business needs change
- Uncontended Bandwidth: The bandwidth agreed will be unshared with anyone else, this is known as 1:1 a contention ratio
- Ultra-low latency: Due to our continuing investment in infrastructure we are able to provide market leading latencies
- Industry leading SLA: 24/7/365 UK based support wrapped in our industry leading SLA
- Diverse and Auto-failover options: We can offer diverse and auto-failover options to ensure maximum uptime