Colocation services can come In many different forms. It can consist of single managed servers used for off-site storage or complex colocated cluster environments for extra security. Elite’s secure, resilient, PCI DSS compliant UK colocation facilities boast 100% operation uptime and are assured through a minimum N+1 redundancy. Giving you the knowledge that your infrastructure is safe in the hands of professionals.
We take our colocation services very seriously, our team will simply advise you on the best location for your equipment based on what you are looking to achieve. We will also give you multiple ethernet connectivity and cross connecting options, as we understand every customer is different and requires a unique hosting solution. We can even allocate ports on our carrier grade switches for handoff and give you access to our dark fibre ring.
No colocation is complete without a strong resilient power feed. Our data centres take their feed off of the national grid so in the unlikely event of a major outage, one data centre will utilise it’s 8x 2.5MVA (11KV) generators, which are capable of delivering 24 hours of power at full capacity. Giving you the power to achieve more.
Features and benefits
- Secure and resilient Colocation facilities: 100% operation uptime is assured through a minimum N+1 redundancy
- Compliant: Our facilities are PCI DSS Compliant
- Flexible, scalable solutions: Capacity to grow to suit your requirements
- Carrier-neutral: Access to leading Tier 1 and Tier 2 carriers, and peering agreements in place
- Connectivity: Elite operates a diverse and highly scalable fibre network throughout its facilities offering n x 10Gbps connectivity to each facility
- Accessible: 24x7x365 access to your hardware